This past Saturday I fractured my foot on stage in Tampa during a performance and was rushed to the emergency room.
The doctors say that if I stay off of my foot for a couple weeks and wear this boot, there’s a good chance they can avoid surgery and start performing again soon.
I’m really upset by the timing of this. CAMP tour will go on, but dates will be postponed. All tour dates affected by this will be rescheduled. HERE. All tickets will be honored for whatever date they’re moved to. In some cases there will be more tickets available because the venues will be bigger, if that’s any sort of silver lining.
I apologize for this and I hope to see all you guys very soon.